| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tubuai in September is warm at 20.95 °C (69.71 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in September is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 98.7mm (3.9in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Tubuai September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Tubuai, French Polynesia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Tubuai: