| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tubuai in October is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly dry. Some 120.1mm (4.7in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Tubuai October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tubuai, French Polynesia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tubuai: