| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tubuai in November is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly dry. Some 121.8mm (4.8in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 13:27 long with an average length of 13:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Tubuai November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tubuai, French Polynesia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tubuai: