| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tubuai in May is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in May is far from dry. Some 137.5mm (5.4in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:47 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 11:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Tubuai May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tubuai, French Polynesia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tubuai: