| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tubuai in June is really warm at 21.45 °C (70.61 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in June is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly parched. Circa 107.8mm (4.2in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:41 long and the longest day is 10:47 long with an average length of 10:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Tubuai June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Tubuai, French Polynesia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Tubuai: