| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tubuai in January is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is wettish. Around 199.2mm (7.8in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 13:32 long with an average length of 13:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Tubuai January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tubuai, French Polynesia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tubuai: