| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tubuai in February is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in February is very slightly soggy. Around 175.3mm (6.9in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 12:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Tubuai February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tubuai, French Polynesia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tubuai: