| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tubuai in December is fairly hot at 24.15 °C (75.47 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in December is faintly wet. Around 187.7mm (7.4in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:27 long and the longest day is 13:33 long with an average length of 13:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Tubuai December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tubuai, French Polynesia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tubuai: