| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tubuai in August is warm at 20.75 °C (69.35 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in August is very faintly moist. Some 148.7mm (5.9in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:02 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 11:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Tubuai August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Tubuai, French Polynesia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Tubuai: