| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tubuai in April is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in April is very slightly soggy. Around 174.2mm (6.9in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Tubuai April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tubuai, French Polynesia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tubuai: